Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Fathers Day!!!

Happy Fathers Day To all the "Men" in my life!!!!
Yesterday we got to spend some time up in Ogden with Mom, Russ, and Gramps. We also got to see all the cousins and cousin's kids...It was great. Im so glad we are staying close since Grammer died. I love spending time with my cousins. We had some funny stories goin' last night. We laughed and laughed...The food was good too...even the beans MOM!!!! The only thing missing was Nat and Rob. Miss you Nat!!!
Today Jared had to work which he wasn't happy about...usually he gets to golf on Fathers Day but he'll live, he golfs every other day anyway right???? We are getting together with his family and my dad and Connie for a BBQ later tonight. The pool is set up and all the kids will be swimming. It should be fun! I'll take pics and post them tomorrow.
Everyone have a great day!!!
Love you!

No comments: