Wednesday, June 11, 2008

This is me. This is my life.

Hi There!!! Im Jana!
Never done this before. I heard some people talking at work about blogs and how you can turn them into books. I thought (being the scrapbooker that I am), how neat!! I'll start by giving a bit of history of me and my family!!!
I am 34 years old and I have been married to Jared Nickle for 14 years. I am the mother of 2 precious kids. Emily is 11 and Avery is 7. We live in West Jordan, Utah and we have 2 dogs, (Trixie Belle and Riley) and 2 cats ( Alex and Scodats).
I am a hairstylist in a local Day Spa where I work part time (3 days a week) doing hair services, pedicures and manicures. Its such a calming, relaxing place to work. I love it! Just enough time away from home to socialize with people.
I started crafting about 3 years ago. Never thought I would be a crafter, never wanted to for that matter but I went to a stamping club as a guest of my friend one night and the rest is history basically!! I love making cards, scrapbooking, altered projects....and on and on.
I am a Christian woman that walks daily seeking the will of God in my life. My desire is to raise my kids with Christian values that they would grow up to be successful, Godly adults.

No comments: