Wednesday, July 16, 2008

My boy is 8!!!




Avery's official birthday was yesterday, July 15. We had our second birthday party for him with all his friends from school. The day started off not so well. I woke up with the flu. Oh, I was miserable but as the day went on I tried to pull myself together for the party. Thank God for my parents and my sister helping me...They did all the work. I just mainly observed the festivities. The kids started off by swimming for an hour while the pizza's were in the oven. Then they feasted on Papa Murphys Pizza followed by a piece of CARS cake. Then he opened his presents which consisted of Interactive ET and Elliot dolls, Thomas the Train Carnival Track set, also a mountain track, ET night light and mug, Spiderman 4 wheeler, Spiderman Yatzee game, a new swimming suit and outfit, and more little things that are not coming to mind right now. This is not including the haul he got on Sunday with the family that consisted of a new bike, a T-ball set, Go Fish!cards, books, games, and action figures. Every birthday here seems like Christmas. My kids are so blessed with wonderful grandparents and extended family who love them soooo much. I dont know what we would do if we didnt have them. The kids in the pics are Averys friends, Parker, Sebastion, and Thomas. They are all in his class at school.

1 comment:

The Johnson J's!! said...

Oh yay!!! Happy Birthday Ave!! I can't believe he is 8!! I am glad that your fam was there to help out! You feeling better?? I can't wait to see you all on Saturday!