Tuesday, April 21, 2009

More of our nightly routine with Ave

Im sure you recall the pics of Ave and all his characters that get tucked in with him at night, well lately theres more to the ritual. Last night, I was so tickled with him I had to post this. I tuck him in for the night with his spidey/woody's and his Wall-e light on. I usually go right to bed and from his room he tells me he loves me and we blow kisses to each other from our rooms at least twice. At this time he gets out of bed and makes sure my door is open and is touching the wall. Well last night, after he checks the door he came over to my bed to kiss me goodnight some more. I had had the covers off of me cuz I was hot and he proceded to "tuck me in" by putting the covers on me and kissing me some more. Oh, I love him. He makes me laugh.

No comments: