Sunday, November 30, 2008

Around the table at Thanksgiving

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. We sure did. We went to Josh and Becky's out in Herriman. It was small and quaint but very nice. Becky did an amazing job decorating the tabels. She told me she went and bought all new table settings and decor for the occassion. Really nice job Bec! We had a great time. We spent time with Gordon and Marilyn whom we rarely see and it was nice. The only minor mishap we had was we forgot the cranberries. At the last minute as we were sitting down to eat, I realized there were none. Jared and Josh ran to the store to get some, whew, saved the day. Can't have Thanksgiving without cranberries. After, I realized, I think I was incharge of bringing them. Ooopsy!!! Here's some pics of everyone around the table. (Notice the decor!)

No comments: