Tuesday, May 26, 2009

What a great weekend!!!

Sunday was the big day...The 35th. I feel so old. Even though I feel old, I had a great birthday. Let me back up a bit. Ive had a great week. Thursday, I went to the long awaited visit to The Cheesecake Factory.. Yum-O!! Dad took me there for my b-day and boy was it good. We shared fish and chips and a garlic pasta dish that was amazing then topped it off with a HUGE peice of Rasberry Lemon cheescake which I had to take home and eat over the next two days, it was so big. Thanks Dad. Then on Friday, my hubby took me to Market Street Grill for a dinner date...again...Amazing food. (quick insert, I ate way to much this weekend, hence going to the gym today...)Anyway, I had halibut and of course I had to try the fruit tart for desert. Soooo good. It was a very nice night..Thanks Jared. Sunday, being the big day, I headed up to Ogden with the kids and mom and I headed out for some heavy duty shopping. I found some great clothes and some great deals. One of my fav. ways to spend a birthday. Shopping and eating. Yes, we went out to dinner again...Kobe. Japanese. Amazing. Even the kids had a good time. Well, mostly just Emmy but it was great. Its one of those places where they cook right in front of you at your table. Tons of food, we were stuffed. But, we had to go home and have cake and ice cream. I had requested spice cake and boy it was a yummy treat after the great meal we just had. Thanks Mom and Russ.

Monday, Memorial Day. It was a great one too. Started off by taking a quick trip to Bed, Bath and Beyond for a couple more birthday treats. Then we went to vistit Grammers grave. She had had many visitors yesterday. We all wanted to pay our respects. You are terribly missed Grandma. I love you.
Then it was off to Dinosaur Park for a huge family picnic...The kids had a great time playing and going through the museum and I got lots of great pics. Ave got to reunite with his buddy, Tori. Oh, he was a happy boy.

Heres some pics over the whole weekend.




No comments: