Monday, July 20, 2009

Stuff and more stuff..

Just wanted to share a few things and pics that I promised. We had a fun-filled but hectic week. Wednesday was Ave's birthday and we had his buddy come over and swim and play for the day because he was unable to come to his "friend party" on Sat. It was a Handy Manny theme party so here they are in their gear...

Wed. night we had the fam over to celebrate for a BBQ. I got some pics of the kids swimming.

And Saturday was the big friend party that only one friend came...I was bummed cuz I put LOTS of work and effort into the production and...one friend, oh, COME ON! Avery was fine with it... He had fun and didnt seemed to bothered by it. I guess thats all that mattered.

So after the party we went to the family reunion and had a great time. Saw people we only see once a year and the kids had fun swimming and such... All in all it was a great week. Im glad its over. Back to reality. I am looking forward to our camping trip the first week in Aug. though.

1 comment:

Kristiem10 said...

Aww, happy birthday Ave! Looks like it was a great time.